Red Hat Academy turns academic institutions into midpoints for enterprise-ready talent by equipping them with Red Hat Training. This comes in the form of online curriculum, hands-on instruction, labs, performance-based testing, and instructor support.
The Red Hat Academy Program works with leading academic institutions to offer top-quality education programs on Red Hat technologies in order to help students reach their academic and career potential.
Educational Institutions / Universities can click here to apply for a Free Red Hat Academy Partnership
HANDS-ON LINUX CURRICULUM FOR ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS
The curriculum involves hands-on instruction across platform / Linux, middleware, and cloud technologies built with input from Red Hat’s development, support, and field consulting teams. Unlike generic “distribution agnostic” Linux curriculum, Red Hat’s curriculum is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the leading enterprise Linux platform. Rather than learning theoretical skills, students learn real-world skills based on use cases from thousands of enterprise implementations.
TECHNOLOGY TRAINING THAT SETS YOUR STUDENTS APART
The online learning from Red Hat is free for RHA members. Your college can also conduct instructor led training on Red Hat technologies, either through SCHOOL OF LINUX’s resource person or through eligible faculty members from your campus. Through Red Hat Academy, SCHOOL OF LINUX provides on-campus training and certification programmes in most demanding globally recognised IT certifications like RHCSA and RHCE in selected Professional Colleges. RHCE is the hottest Linux certification of 2018, and grabbing this international certification from the campus itself, along with their graduation, will help students to get preferences and better pay packages during campus recruitments.
Benefits to College:
- Free Industrial tie-up
- International Branding; alongside the World’s leading Open Source Company – Red Hat, with Zero Cost.
- Opportunity to set-up Training & Consultancy Service
- Seminars / Workshops / Training programmes (onsite/ online) by Red Hat & School of Linux
- Internationally valid IT Certification programmes from the campus
- Better Placement for Students.
- Can attract more Linux companies for Campus recruitments
Benefits to Students:
- Free membership sign up in Red Hat
- Free training materials and courseware from Red Hat
- Free online training sessions from Red Hat and SCHOOL OF LINUX
- Free online Technical Aptitude development programmes from SCHOOL OF LINUX
- Free online Mathematical Aptitude development programmes from SCHOOL OF LINUX
- Students will get an opportunity to do the latest IT Certifications like RHCE and Cloud, which is of highest demand in the Job Market.
- Gain International IT Certifications at a much cheaper price than anywhere else.
- Better chances for the students to get placed in MNCs with attractive pay packages.
- Students will be transformed into “trained fresher’s” which will add more value to their CV. IT Companies always prefer such trained fresher’s.
- Students can club this certification training with an academic project, at a little extra cost.
- Red Hat training is a live Industrial training, which will help students to grab activity points
The following are our recent Red Hat Academies
- KLN College of Information Technology
- SSM Institute of Engineering and Technology
- St. Michael College of Engineering & Technology
- Fatima Michael College of Engineering & Technology
- Solamalai College of Engineering
- Latha Mathavan Engineering College
- Mangayarkarasi College of Engineering
- SCAD Institute of Technology
- Ambal Professional Group of Institutions